GET YOUR EVENTING FIX HERE…….
- Would you like an interest in up and coming event horses with Caroline Harris?
- Leasing offers the affordable, low risk alternative to ownership or standard syndicates
- Join our team and enjoy exclusive access to watching your horse in training at home (in Dorset) as well as the opportunity to join us behind-the-scenes at competitions and watch your horse run.
- Why not get a few friends together to join in the fun?
This 8yo German bred mare, by Contendro, has stepped up to intermediate with ease (2019). She is a brilliant jumper and has still never picked up a cross country fault. She has plenty of ability to go a long way and will give those involved a lot of fun. Owner shares may also be available in this horse.
Falko TH (Joey)
HOW IT WORKS
- These horses are now available for lease at a fixed cost per horse per year.
- The all inclusive monthly costs – designed to cover ‘running costs’ only– eliminates unexpected extras. All travel and competition costs will be included as well as livery, training and vets fees
- To maintain exclusivity and a personal experience, we are looking to limit the available shares to 10 or 12 per horse. One lease share will give you a 1/10th or 1/12th ‘stake’ in the horse of your choice. More shares can be taken and across more than one horse.
- A clear agreement will set out the shares taken and to confirm the above.